Components of Shawarma:
- 500 g of lean chicken breast.
- 3 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 packet of shawarma mixture.
- ½ cup sesame paste.
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped garlic.
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (acid-chop).
- 2 tbsp warm water.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin.
- ½ teaspoon salt.
- 1 small onion.
- 1 small tomatoes.
- 2 small pickled cucumber.
- ¼ cup yogurt.
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely furred.
- 1/2 teaspoon sumac.
- Wash the chicken breasts thoroughly with water and dry with kitchen paper, then cut into thin slices as much as possible.
- Place the chicken slices in a plastic container with a tight lid, add olive oil and a mixture of the shawarma mixture.
- Mix the ingredients well until mixed, and close the container and leave in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, pour the chicken mixture, and stir until the slices are sucked
- Fluid and take the light gold color until maturity.
- You can also grill chicken shawerma on the home grill.
Preparation of Tahini:
- Pour the tahini into a deep bowl, add lemon juice, olive oil, water, chopped garlic, cumin, salt and pepper, and mix well together.
- You can add more water to the tahini mixture until you pour, then pour in the serving dish,
Preparation of Salad:
- Wash the tomatoes with water and dry with kitchen paper, then cut into small cubes.
- Pick the pickled cucumber into small cubes.
- Cut the onion into halves, then cut into thin slices.
- Add half the amount of parsley to the yogurt and mix well.
- Pour the chicken shwarma slices into the center of the tahini dish, and then pour the onion slices, tomato cubes and cucumbers.
- Distribute the yogurt mixture around the shawarma layers, sprinkle the sumac and the remaining parsley on the layers and then serve the salad with Arabic bread.